SERVICE PROVISION AND DELIVERY
We provide 24-hour emergency, Blood bank, Medical, surgical, dental, gynecological services etc.
We will continuously update our human resources through training, research and deploying state-of –the –art equipment to enable our staff to continually fulfill the following standards:
- Outpatients will be attended by a nurse within 30 minutes after registering at the HEALTH INFORMATION DEPARTMENT
- All other outpatient services will be given within 60 minutes after registering at the GOPD
- Admission process will take 30 minutes.
- Hospital bill estimates will be availed within 10 minutes by the billing officer from the time of request.
- Our staff members will wear identification badges while at work
- Resident doctors ward round will be conducted every morning from 8 am
- Written correspondences will be replied within 7 days from date of receipt
- Discharge process will be completed within 2 hours from the time the doctor discharges
- The patient discharges will be done between 8 am and 6 pm except on Sundays and public holiday.